Our Annual Halloween Party is one of the highlights of the year at Eddie Catz! We dim the lights and transform our venue into something spookishly spectacular (but not too scary!). Come enjoy entertainment, a dance in the Halloween disco and join in our fancy dress catwalk competition with Eddie Catz himself awarding prizes for the best dressed. Be sure to be dressed in your best spooktacular costumes!
Tickets include a meal for the each child and a drink for the adults.
£15.50 – Child tickets (suitable strictly for ages 1-10yrs) includes:
– Kid’s meal & drink (chicken bites & chips and a fruit shoot)
– All entertainment and fancy dress competition
– Halloween gift
£2.00 – Under 1’s (Siblings of paying children only) includes:
– Admission, entertainment and participation in fancy dress competition
£4.50 – Adult tickets include (all Adults require a ticket):
– Glass of wine, beer or soft drink
– Participation in fancy dress competition for which there is a prize for the best dressed
Places are limited and sell out quickly!
- Not valid in conjunction with Membership.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Doors open at 5.30pm sharp (Eddie Catz is closed for an hour before)
Entrance is by ticket only. Tickets are non-refundable once booked & paid for. As your delivery option choose “All Event & Workshop Bookings”. The email you will receive as confirmation of your purchase is the ticket to the event – bring it on the day. WE DO NOT POST TICKETS.
*SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS* Please email Eddie Catz in advance. Our chips are gluten free but not our chicken bites. Chicken bites and chips are Halal.
Please see our Parent Information for classes at Eddie Catz.