Date: Wednesday 27th February 2019 Location:
Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Eddie Catz Earlsfield Phone:
0203 4755268 Price:
£59.00 – £118.00
The course is a single session (7-10pm) and is held at Eddie Catz (formerly It’s A Kids Thing), 279 Magdalen Road, Earlsfield, SW18 3NZ (opposite Earlsfield train station) and is run in conjunction with First Aid for Life.
Babies up to 6 months old are welcome to accompany their parents to the course, although many people find that attending either prior to the arrival of their little one or arranging childcare for the evening improves their enjoyment of the course!
• Action at an emergency – priorities of treatment
• What to do if your baby is unconscious
• How to check if they are breathing and what to do – Recovery position
• What to do if you find your baby unconscious and not breathing
• Baby CPR
• Choking – theory and practical
• Preparing for an emergency – things to think about before the event
• First Aid Kits
• Major bleeds
• Head injuries and falls – concussion & compression
• Febrile convulsions & hypothermia
• Meningitis & septicaemia
The price for an individual booking is £59.00
The price for a couple booking is £118.00
Please see our Parent Information
for classes at Eddie Catz.