Date: Wednesday 4th December 2019 Location:
Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Eddie Catz Earlsfield Phone:
0203 4755268 Price:
£59.00 – £118.00
The course is a single session (7-10pm) in conjunction with First Aid for Life.
Babies up to 6 months old are welcome to accompany their parents to the course, although many people find that attending either prior to the arrival of their little one or arranging childcare for the evening improves their enjoyment of the course!
• Action at an emergency – priorities of treatment
• What to do if your baby is unconscious
• How to check if they are breathing and what to do – Recovery position
• What to do if you find your baby unconscious and not breathing
• Baby CPR
• Choking – theory and practical
• Preparing for an emergency – things to think about before the event
• First Aid Kits
• Major bleeds
• Head injuries and falls – concussion & compression
• Febrile convulsions & hypothermia
• Meningitis & septicaemia
Cost:£59 per head Places must be booked in advance and are limited, so please get in touch asap. If you would like to book with your NCT group, please get in touch.
Please see our Parent Information
for classes at Eddie Catz.