Information for Parents and Children attending Classes and Workshop
Eddie Catz partners with leading pre-school class providers to offer a full curriculum of classes and workshops to choose from across our Centres. Please note the following:
- Bookings – classes are booked directly via our partner companies.
- Price – prices vary from class to class and most classes run to term. The price of the class includes a FREE PLAY at Eddie Catz before or after the class for the child enrolled and who has paid for the term/class plus one accompanying adult.
- Siblings & admission– any accompanying siblings not enrolled or not paying to attend the class (unless they are under 1 year of age) but who will stay and make use of the facilities must pay admission to Eddie Catz. The exception is if the accompanying sibling stays in the studio during the class and leaves directly after. In this case the Reception Team will sign you in. If you do not leave straight after the class and you decided to stay and play the sibling can pay for their play at Reception right after the class.
- Free trials & admission – in the case you have been offered a free trial lesson during the term by your class provider, admission to Eddie Catz will be payable and you will be welcome to use the play facilities.
- Free tasters – from time to time at the start of the term or to launch a new class Eddie Catz may hold a free taster event. Admission to this will be free as long as you have pre-booked and registered with Eddie Catz.
Workshops & Events
- Registering for Workshop – any children attending drop off workshops must have a Workshop Registration Form completed and signed by their Parent/Guardian, even if they have attended a camp and filled on out previously – CLICK TO DOWNLOAD A REGISTRATION FORM
- Dropping off your Child – for drop off workshops children remain the responsibility of the Parent or Carer until dropped at the studio in which the workshop is taking place (and handed over to the instructor) and from the moment collected from the studio at the end of the workshop.
- Cancellation policy – workshop places and event tickets are non-refundable once booked and paid for, even in the case of illness. Should you child not be able to attend for any reason you are however welcome to find another child to take their place. In this case please notify Eddie Catz by writing so that we can amend the guest list – [email protected]
- Disabled access – our access varies depending on the Centre and also where the event will be held within the Centre. Please check with the venue before your visit.
- After the workshop – children attending a drop off workshop are entitled to a FREE play after the camp but must be supervised by their Parents.